runtime error

When I go onto the internet I get the error message:
A Runtime error has occured. Do you wish to debug
Line: 1
Error: Syntax error

I have no idea why this is happening and dont know how to correct it. I
clicked yes and got a box called just in time debugging it says please select
a debugger. The only option listed under possible debuggers is "New instance
of Microsoft script editor". It asks Do you want to debug using the selected
debugger? I click yes and Microsoft script editor is opened and I'm lost. My
computer has been freezing and doing strange things and i dont know where to
start. I would appreciate any help.
1 answer Last reply
More about runtime error

    Dee, next time in Internet Explorer>select Tools>Internet
    Options>Advanced>Check " Disable Script Debugging " Box
    and Uncheck " Display Notification about every script error "
    You also may want to check for Malware. Use all of these free
    websites

    www.webroot.com

    http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/index.html

    http://www.intermute.com/products/spysubtract.html

    "dee" <dee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I go onto the internet I get the error message:
    > A Runtime error has occured. Do you wish to debug
    > Line: 1
    > Error: Syntax error
    >
    > I have no idea why this is happening and dont know how to correct it. I
    > clicked yes and got a box called just in time debugging it says please
    > select
    > a debugger. The only option listed under possible debuggers is "New
    > instance
    > of Microsoft script editor". It asks Do you want to debug using the
    > selected
    > debugger? I click yes and Microsoft script editor is opened and I'm lost.
    > My
    > computer has been freezing and doing strange things and i dont know where
    > start. I would appreciate any help.

Runtime Microsoft Debugger Windows XP