runtime error

May 16, 2005 5:07:53 PM

When I go onto the internet I get the error message:
A Runtime error has occured. Do you wish to debug
Line: 1
Error: Syntax error

I have no idea why this is happening and dont know how to correct it. I
clicked yes and got a box called just in time debugging it says please select
a debugger. The only option listed under possible debuggers is "New instance
of Microsoft script editor". It asks Do you want to debug using the selected
debugger? I click yes and Microsoft script editor is opened and I'm lost. My
computer has been freezing and doing strange things and i dont know where to
start. I would appreciate any help.

More about : runtime error

Anonymous
May 17, 2005 1:04:24 AM

Dee, next time in Internet Explorer>select Tools>Internet
Options>Advanced>Check " Disable Script Debugging " Box
and Uncheck " Display Notification about every script error "
You also may want to check for Malware. Use all of these free
websites

www.webroot.com

http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/index.html

http://www.intermute.com/products/spysubtract.html