Internet History

my internet history is messing up my computer with all the sites on there. I
can delete most of the sites using internet properties but when i open
internet explorer and than search in history( a few sites are still there) i
would like to get rid of them! how do i do this? HELP i was already on the
dell forums but that was not helpful at all
2 answers Last reply
More about internet history

    At the top
    Tools
    Internet Options
    clear History
    maybe adjust the time to keep History on file at the same time.
    peterk

    safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in
    sideways, chocolate in one hand, margarita in the other, body thoroughly
    used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"
    > my internet history is messing up my computer with all the sites on there.
    > can delete most of the sites using internet properties but when i open
    > internet explorer and than search in history( a few sites are still there)
    > would like to get rid of them! how do i do this? HELP i was already on the
    > dell forums but that was not helpful at all

    Delete the History folder and index.dat:
    http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/delcache.htm
    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    > my internet history is messing up my computer with all the sites on there.
    > can delete most of the sites using internet properties but when i open
    > internet explorer and than search in history( a few sites are still there)
    > would like to get rid of them! how do i do this? HELP i was already on the
    > dell forums but that was not helpful at all

Internet Explorer Microsoft Internet Windows XP