Yahoo login Password

I am running Windows Xp, with all the current updates installed. I recently
had to perform a clean install on my PC, probably due to invasion by Malware.
After the restore I loaded most of my other programs back to where it was
before. I am using Yahoo Toolbar Add-on for navigatingin Yahoo. I find that
my Yahoo login password is not remembered, (eventhough I check the Remember
password box), and also sometimes when I open a new page in Yahoo I need to
reenter my login. I hope this is enough of an explanation to help you assist
me with my problem.
Thanks

Launch Internet Explorer and from the Toolbar select:
Tools > Internet Options > Content > AutoComplete.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP