Hurricane Pinball Display

Hello,

I own a Williams Hurricane pinball machine. Unfortunately the dot
matrix display is not clear. Once the machine warms up it usually
becomes legible. What should I check and/or replace to remedy this?
Thanks in advance for any response.

Um...you should be posting this on rec.games.pinball

To answer your question though, your display glass is going bad and
needs to be replaced ($$$).

jsheidler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I own a Williams Hurricane pinball machine. Unfortunately the dot
> matrix display is not clear. Once the machine warms up it usually
> becomes legible. What should I check and/or replace to remedy this?
> Thanks in advance for any response.

You need a new display.....

John