User profile running out of disk space

I keep getting an email sent to myself saying that our user has 80-90% space
used, and it needs to be increased. I have gone to system and increased the
virual memory but it still keeps filling up. I then noticed that the size on
the user profile is 928M - how do you increase this and will this fix the
problem
1 answer Last reply
More about user profile running disk space

    1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center".
    2. In the Search box type: Quota , and hit enter.
    3. Click on "Modify user disk space limits and warning levels".

    --

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "slaymebuf"wrote:

    >I keep getting an email sent to myself saying that our user has 80-90% space
    > used, and it needs to be increased. I have gone to system and increased the
    > virual memory but it still keeps filling up. I then noticed that the size on
    > the user profile is 928M - how do you increase this and will this fix the
    > problem

Support Disk Space Microsoft Windows XP