  • Disk Space
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
May 16, 2005 11:08:01 PM

I keep getting an email sent to myself saying that our user has 80-90% space
used, and it needs to be increased. I have gone to system and increased the
virual memory but it still keeps filling up. I then noticed that the size on
the user profile is 928M - how do you increase this and will this fix the
problem

More about : user profile running disk space

Anonymous
May 17, 2005 2:05:29 AM

1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center".
2. In the Search box type: Quota , and hit enter.
3. Click on "Modify user disk space limits and warning levels".

--

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP