FS Cheap in Northern Virginia

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hey guys...

I'd like to get rid of a Mr. Do and a SODA MACHINE I recently picked
up. I just got them home, and haven't got them working. The Do is in
decent shape, and it turns on; no game. I haven't turned on the soda
machine, as it has a broken plug. It's a compact, and easily fits in
my short bed pickup. Both pieces fit standing up.

$200.00 takes both pieces, or, OBO/make offer/trade. I just don't want
to ebay unless I have to.

Cheers
Russ
703.328.1305

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

do you have pics of the Mr do?

Thanks

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Tom, check my other post. I have pics of the Do, but it's actually a
CRAZY CLIMBER that's been converted. The DO is a blue paint job on the
orange Taito cab. -I'm going to try to sell it as the CC cab.

Thanks
Russ