antonio

Could someone please help me with a solution for the following error:
- The instruction at "0x02ea335f" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The
memory could not be "written".
Other instructions I get are "0x0252335f", "0x0256335f", "0x02e7335f"
All the above happens everytime I want to Copy, Cut or Delete a file or
folder.
My OS is Windows XP OEM SP2
I have tried to Restore my computer to an earlier time, but I can't see an
earlier restore point.
Many Thanks,
Antonio

Hi Antonio,

Check for spy/ad programs on the system:

Adaware www.lavasoft.de
Spybot www.safer-networking.org

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Antonio" <Antonio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Could someone please help me with a solution for the following error:
> - The instruction at "0x02ea335f" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The
> memory could not be "written".
> Other instructions I get are "0x0252335f", "0x0256335f", "0x02e7335f"
> All the above happens everytime I want to Copy, Cut or Delete a file or
> folder.
> My OS is Windows XP OEM SP2
> I have tried to Restore my computer to an earlier time, but I can't see an
> earlier restore point.
> Many Thanks,
> Antonio

Hi Rick,

My name is Nigel and I have the exact same fault on MCE 2004, which i
believe is based on XP proffessional. It is fully upto date and is SP2'd.

I have run the Microsoft Spyware package ( the new version just out), and
have had spyware for some time, but my system is virus / spyware free.

My test reads
The instruction at "0x01d1415b" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The
memory could not read. Can you help please

Nigel