Repair with Slipstreamed SP2 disk

My PC is currently Windows XP with SP1.

Because of some recent problems I need to perform a Windows XP Repair.

I have just slipstreamed my original (non-SP1) Windows XP CD with SP2 so now
I have a single, bootable Windows XP disk with SP2 integrated.

My question is this...

Can I use this slipstreamed CD to do the Windows repair?

Ian Fidler
1 answer Last reply
More about repair slipstreamed disk

    Hi

    Yes, you should be able to. I use slipstreamed XP CDs to 'Repair' XP
    installations.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Ian Fids" <IanFids@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My PC is currently Windows XP with SP1.
    >
    > Because of some recent problems I need to perform a Windows XP Repair.
    >
    > I have just slipstreamed my original (non-SP1) Windows XP CD with SP2 so
    > now
    > I have a single, bootable Windows XP disk with SP2 integrated.
    >
    > My question is this...
    >
    > Can I use this slipstreamed CD to do the Windows repair?
    >
    > Ian Fidler

Windows XP Microsoft CD-Rom