Repair with Slipstreamed SP2 disk

May 17, 2005 6:20:32 AM

My PC is currently Windows XP with SP1.

Because of some recent problems I need to perform a Windows XP Repair.

I have just slipstreamed my original (non-SP1) Windows XP CD with SP2 so now
I have a single, bootable Windows XP disk with SP2 integrated.

My question is this...

Can I use this slipstreamed CD to do the Windows repair?

Ian Fidler
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 3:19:47 PM

Hi

Yes, you should be able to. I use slipstreamed XP CDs to 'Repair' XP
installations.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User