remote desktop-more than one connection to a computer

Hello
I want to have more than one person simultaneously use a computer running
WinXP.
How can i get more than one connection?
The local computer screen locks when a administrator is connected
remotely...
Thanks
P.K.

Hi,

No, that's a server function. XP is a one-user system. There was a hack that
worked during the SP2 beta, but that was blocked.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Petr Katovsky" <petr.katovsky@smb.cz> wrote in message
> Hello
> I want to have more than one person simultaneously use a computer running
> WinXP.
> How can i get more than one connection?
> The local computer screen locks when a administrator is connected
> remotely...
> Thanks
> P.K.

Thanks but it works with SP2