Whats the site that lists all the monitor scan rates?

Some one sent me a link last year to a site that had a bunch of computer
monitors listed and the input scan rates for those monitors. I want to kick
my multisync 20" Sony to the curb and get a smaller monitor but I don't want
to buy the wrong thing.

Thanks!

--
Matt

M and M Electronics
6661 Stanford Ranch Road
Suite F PMB 105
Rocklin, Ca 95677
916-275-5871

I'll answer it myself for future googler's....

www.monitorworld.com

"Matt Mac Donagh" <gamefixer@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Some one sent me a link last year to a site that had a bunch of computer
> monitors listed and the input scan rates for those monitors. I want to
> kick my multisync 20" Sony to the curb and get a smaller monitor but I
> don't want to buy the wrong thing.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Matt