FS: Assorted video games Central Cal

Hey video group. I am from over in RG pinball. I don't run video's
much any more. I have several video cabinets that I want to move.
(You're the first stop. Then Cal Extreme).

Centipede full size upright, good condition cab, monitor dead.
Ms. Pac dedicated upright, dead, cab in fair to good condition.
1943 vid works as far as I know.
Operation Thunderbolt, project, missing rear door?
Commando (X2). One works for sure with broken marquee, other ?
21" video cabinet with home game setup? don't know if it works.
SuperPacman dedicated upright. Might have monitor dead? Game works.

Various loose monitors, bezels, control panel parts, some related new
power transistors for monitors, glass, video manuals (about 13 I
think). Some various video boards. I'll load you up with stuff.

8 units plus everything else mentioned, As-is $1000. The two Pacmans
and Centipede alone are worth that. Just in time for Cal Extreme
enthusiasts.

I am near Monterey. One hour south of San Jose.

Mario
Pinthetic

Hey, if you dont have a buyer yet LMK. I may know someone that wants this
stuff.
<Pinthetic@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey video group. I am from over in RG pinball. I don't run video's
> much any more. I have several video cabinets that I want to move.
> (You're the first stop. Then Cal Extreme).
>
> Centipede full size upright, good condition cab, monitor dead.
> Ms. Pac dedicated upright, dead, cab in fair to good condition.
> 1943 vid works as far as I know.
> Operation Thunderbolt, project, missing rear door?
> Commando (X2). One works for sure with broken marquee, other ?
> 21" video cabinet with home game setup? don't know if it works.
> SuperPacman dedicated upright. Might have monitor dead? Game works.
>
> Various loose monitors, bezels, control panel parts, some related new
> power transistors for monitors, glass, video manuals (about 13 I
> think). Some various video boards. I'll load you up with stuff.
>
> 8 units plus everything else mentioned, As-is $1000. The two Pacmans
> and Centipede alone are worth that. Just in time for Cal Extreme
> enthusiasts.
>
> I am near Monterey. One hour south of San Jose.
>
> Mario
> Pinthetic

8 units plus everything else mentioned, As-is $1000. The two Pacmans
and Centipede alone are worth that. Just in time for Cal Extreme
enthusiasts.

This stuff is spoken for. Thanks to all that replied. (If the deal
falls through I'll re-post).

Mario
Pinthetic

I just thought I would put out some info on this posting. I must have
gotten 30+ responses. This group is just as die hard about these games
as we are over on the pinball group. Human nature what it is there are
some interesting but not surprising simularities.

I was contacted by several folks who were just after the Pac's only and
a couple that really chewed my behind for not breaking up the lot of 8
games. When you post an ad you've got to expect that.

I had several people ask for pictures. The taker did not so I did not
get around to that, sorry. I stated they were ex route games and
"as-is".

This group, like ours, is also always hoping for that miracle deal.
Like over here everyone is hoping that "Ol Clem" is gonna pop up on the
group and sell his 6, NOS Centaur playfields, for five bucks each. It
isn't gonna happen but they still hope!

I made some new contacts here and I am appreciative of that. Great
group and I will check here often.

Mario
Pinthetic

I say that because I received several requests to check the program
chips in the Ms. Pac Man for certain number combinations. I just let
those go unanswered. chips thato buy a NOS Centaur playfield