Moving - Last call sale

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Selling everything - Moving out of state. Pickup only.

Located just east of Grand Rapids, MI

Project games & parts:

Battlezone cabaret - Two 15" V2000 monitors included
Empty Stargate CP
Defender CP with buttons & harness
Electrohome GO7-CBO - moderate burn from Choplifter, needs rebuild,
parts included, vertical mount
Stern Pin plastics - bumper caps & more - not sure which game
Twilight Zone pin plastics - not a complete set, see web page for
available parts - http://208.224.8.70/tz-plastics/default.htm
(3) Twilight Zone powerballs - 2 new, 1 used
More parts - bulk wire, buttons, coils, switches, etc - too much to
list.

Boards:

Choplifter - Tested good, with CP
Omega Race - Tested good, no acid death
Zaxxon - Untested, partial harness & rough CP
Rampage - Untested, manual & harness
Battlezone - Untested
Ms Pacman - Worked last time I had a cab to try it in
Williams CPU, ROM, input boards

Marquees:

Buck Rogers - Gyruss - Tron
Super Cobra - Space Wars - Omega Race
Zaxxon - Choplifter - Sinistar
(3) Stargate
(2) Joust
(7) Defender
(2) Stargate monitor plexi
Omega Race lower marquee

$300 or best offer for EVERYTHING. First come, first served. Batteries
not included. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

Must be picked up by 6/4/05

e-me @ pjdale2000(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Thanks, Peter

pdale wrote:
> Selling everything - Moving out of state. Pickup only.
>
> Located just east of Grand Rapids, MI
>
> Project games & parts:
>
> Battlezone cabaret - Two 15" V2000 monitors included
> Empty Stargate CP
> Defender CP with buttons & harness
> Electrohome GO7-CBO - moderate burn from Choplifter, needs rebuild,
> parts included, vertical mount
> Stern Pin plastics - bumper caps & more - not sure which game
> Twilight Zone pin plastics - not a complete set, see web page for
> available parts - http://208.224.8.70/tz-plastics/default.htm
> (3) Twilight Zone powerballs - 2 new, 1 used
> More parts - bulk wire, buttons, coils, switches, etc - too much to
> list.
>
> Boards:
>
> Choplifter - Tested good, with CP
> Omega Race - Tested good, no acid death
> Zaxxon - Untested, partial harness & rough CP
> Rampage - Untested, manual & harness
> Battlezone - Untested
> Ms Pacman - Worked last time I had a cab to try it in
> Williams CPU, ROM, input boards
>
> Marquees:
>
> Buck Rogers - Gyruss - Tron
> Super Cobra - Space Wars - Omega Race
> Zaxxon - Choplifter - Sinistar
> (3) Stargate
> (2) Joust
> (7) Defender
> (2) Stargate monitor plexi
> Omega Race lower marquee
>
> $300 or best offer for EVERYTHING. First come, first served. Batteries
> not included. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
>
> Must be picked up by 6/4/05
>
> e-me @ pjdale2000(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
>
> Thanks, Peter

You've got mail.....Thnaks Steve

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Wish you were leaving PGH instead.. I'd be ALL over that. Great deal.

- Matt

Todd

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Whoever gets this lot - I'd be interested in the E plastic in the TZ
plastics picture. I'm missing that one and no on seems to have it.

Feel free to email me! Please! :)

-todd

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I would have beat you to it.

--
-Steve P. (also PGH based)

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

"Matty-t" <matthews@audio-doctors.com> wrote in message
> Wish you were leaving PGH instead.. I'd be ALL over that. Great deal.
>
> - Matt

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I could use a new powerball..