Neo Geo MVS Schematics?

Anyone got a set? I need the PCB schems, not the cab / board wiring.
Acid damage to the bottom board. :(

As far as I know, SNK never released schematics for any of the MVS
models. Lots of people ask for them on the neo-geo.com message boards
but noone has ever found any.

What model MVS is it anyway? I have a MV1 and can probably help you
figure out what parts/traces are bad.

In article <LTHle.15682$DC2.1175@okepread01>,
rcbullock@**nospam**cox.net says...
> Anyone got a set? I need the PCB schems, not the cab / board wiring.
> Acid damage to the bottom board. :(

If you manage to find a set you'll be the first. ^_^

It's a 4 slot, two stack board. Dunno if there was more than one model of
four slot. It came to me and would come up in test mode. I repaired the
traces to the connector, but I think there are more damaged places on the
bottom board still. It WILL play now, so it's better. Got a stack of boards
for paying customers so I will get back to it.

I was looking for a schem because it takes so long to trace them out by
hand.