Some Game Room Pictures

Last response: in Video Games
a b G Storage
May 27, 2005 6:48:04 PM

A few people have been asking recently for some pictures of my game room
setup, finally got around to snapping a few:
http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/4959

The disturbing thing is still have 10-15 more games in my collection that
just won't fit (four more Stern / Seeburg Slim Jim games, among others). To
make things worse the mini room is becoming a kid's bedroom real soon so
they're going in storage...

I still can't bring myself to sell some off, even though I barely have any
time to play them nowadays.

Enjoy,
Anthony

--
Anthony Pietrak
www.QuarterArcade.com

More about : game room pictures

Anonymous
a b G Storage
May 27, 2005 6:48:05 PM

ok, im officially jealous:)
May 27, 2005 6:48:05 PM

Impressive..................Most Impressive !
Vader
"Anthony Pietrak" <anthony@quarterarcade.com> wrote in message

> A few people have been asking recently for some pictures of my game room
> setup, finally got around to snapping a few:
> http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/4959
>
> The disturbing thing is still have 10-15 more games in my collection that
> just won't fit (four more Stern / Seeburg Slim Jim games, among others).
> make things worse the mini room is becoming a kid's bedroom real soon so
> they're going in storage...
>
> I still can't bring myself to sell some off, even though I barely have any
> time to play them nowadays.
>
> Enjoy,
> Anthony
>
> --
> Anthony Pietrak
> www.QuarterArcade.com

a b G Storage
May 27, 2005 11:22:03 PM

Looks like Anthony and me both love the minis/cabarets.
:)

Scott C.

Anthony Pietrak wrote:
> A few people have been asking recently for some pictures of my game room
> setup, finally got around to snapping a few:
> http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/4959
>
> The disturbing thing is still have 10-15 more games in my collection that
> just won't fit (four more Stern / Seeburg Slim Jim games, among others). To
> make things worse the mini room is becoming a kid's bedroom real soon so
> they're going in storage...
>
> I still can't bring myself to sell some off, even though I barely have any
> time to play them nowadays.
>
> Enjoy,
> Anthony

Anonymous
a b G Storage
May 29, 2005 6:13:03 PM

Yes, I like. I also like the multi-color wallpaper? on the post in one
of the first pictures.

Very sweet collection of games.

Pat D.

Anthony Pietrak wrote:
> A few people have been asking recently for some pictures of my game room
> setup, finally got around to snapping a few:
> http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/4959
>
> The disturbing thing is still have 10-15 more games in my collection that
> just won't fit (four more Stern / Seeburg Slim Jim games, among others). To
> make things worse the mini room is becoming a kid's bedroom real soon so
> they're going in storage...
>
> I still can't bring myself to sell some off, even though I barely have any
> time to play them nowadays.
>
> Enjoy,
> Anthony

Anonymous