Some Game Room Pictures

A few people have been asking recently for some pictures of my game room
setup, finally got around to snapping a few:
http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/4959

The disturbing thing is still have 10-15 more games in my collection that
just won't fit (four more Stern / Seeburg Slim Jim games, among others). To
make things worse the mini room is becoming a kid's bedroom real soon so
they're going in storage...

I still can't bring myself to sell some off, even though I barely have any
time to play them nowadays.

Enjoy,
Anthony

--
Anthony Pietrak
www.QuarterArcade.com

    ok, im officially jealous:)

    Impressive..................Most Impressive !
    Vader
    "Anthony Pietrak" <anthony@quarterarcade.com> wrote in message

    > A few people have been asking recently for some pictures of my game room
    > setup, finally got around to snapping a few:
    > http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/4959
    >
    > The disturbing thing is still have 10-15 more games in my collection that
    > just won't fit (four more Stern / Seeburg Slim Jim games, among others).
    > make things worse the mini room is becoming a kid's bedroom real soon so
    > they're going in storage...
    >
    > I still can't bring myself to sell some off, even though I barely have any
    > time to play them nowadays.
    >
    > Enjoy,
    > Anthony
    >
    > --
    > Anthony Pietrak
    > www.QuarterArcade.com

    Looks like Anthony and me both love the minis/cabarets.
    :)

    Scott C.

    Anthony Pietrak wrote:
    > A few people have been asking recently for some pictures of my game room
    > setup, finally got around to snapping a few:
    > http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/4959
    >
    > The disturbing thing is still have 10-15 more games in my collection that
    > just won't fit (four more Stern / Seeburg Slim Jim games, among others). To
    > make things worse the mini room is becoming a kid's bedroom real soon so
    > they're going in storage...
    >
    > I still can't bring myself to sell some off, even though I barely have any
    > time to play them nowadays.
    >
    > Enjoy,
    > Anthony

    Yes, I like. I also like the multi-color wallpaper? on the post in one
    of the first pictures.

    Very sweet collection of games.

    Pat D.

    Anthony Pietrak wrote:
    > A few people have been asking recently for some pictures of my game room
    > setup, finally got around to snapping a few:
    > http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/4959
    >
    > The disturbing thing is still have 10-15 more games in my collection that
    > just won't fit (four more Stern / Seeburg Slim Jim games, among others). To
    > make things worse the mini room is becoming a kid's bedroom real soon so
    > they're going in storage...
    >
    > I still can't bring myself to sell some off, even though I barely have any
    > time to play them nowadays.
    >
    > Enjoy,
    > Anthony

    wow. that's great looking stuff.

    k.

    "Pat D" <patdanis@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Yes, I like. I also like the multi-color wallpaper? on the post in one
    > of the first pictures.
    >
    > Very sweet collection of games.
    >
    > Pat D.
    >

    > Anthony Pietrak wrote:
    > > A few people have been asking recently for some pictures of my game room
    > > setup, finally got around to snapping a few:
    > > http://www.quarterarcade.com/game.aspx/4959
    > >
    > > The disturbing thing is still have 10-15 more games in my collection
    that
    > > just won't fit (four more Stern / Seeburg Slim Jim games, among others).
    > > make things worse the mini room is becoming a kid's bedroom real soon so
    > > they're going in storage...
    > >
    > > I still can't bring myself to sell some off, even though I barely have
    any
    > > time to play them nowadays.
    > >
    > > Enjoy,
    > > Anthony