Missing Start Menu and Task Bar

Harold

My Start Menu and Task Bar have disappeared. Not even the Windows key will
bring them up. Starting up in Safe Mode, they reappear. Other users on my
computer still have their Start Menus and Task Bar. Any ideas how I can get
them back?

--
Harold

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318027
Taskbar Is Missing When You Log On to Windows

and/or

Line 117 – Restore Taskbar and Start Menu

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

or Line #195 "Restore Desktop Icons and Taskbar"

Harold wrote:
> My Start Menu and Task Bar have disappeared. Not even the Windows key
> will bring them up. Starting up in Safe Mode, they reappear. Other
> users on my computer still have their Start Menus and Task Bar. Any
> ideas how I can get them back?

TRENDING THREADS