Help with Stargate Bookkeeping

Anyone have any tips or understanding why the Bookkeeping function on
a Stargate would just go out from one day to the next? What to look
for? Ideas?
Thanks

how are your batteries?

"Zinfer" <rmassman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have any tips or understanding why the Bookkeeping function on
> a Stargate would just go out from one day to the next? What to look
> for? Ideas?
> Thanks

My batteries? There's only 1 as I installed a Lithium upgrade and
it's new. I've removed the battery and it comes up and says that the
bookeeping brought to default, high scores reset, and one other one.
All Systems Go. Rom board reports everything's fine. If I press the
HS Reset and hold it down, I hear the 'boing boing boing boing boing'
of a Stargate startup sound. I took that to mean the HS was reset.
But when I press the Manual/Auto and the upper red button for
bookeeping absolutely nothing happens.
Checked out the wiring. The green wire leads to the Rom board at 2J3
at pin 2 (by the SG drawing set) and I'm getting about .7 volts from
it. The rest of the pins I get around 4.75v. I've unmounted the Rom
board but didn't see any visible signs of any problems.