FS: Dragon's Lair, Pole Position I & II, + Mappy. Great De..

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

The following are for sale, great games at a nice price!

1) Dragons' Lair - a real prize. Works 100%, 2.0 roms, DL project
Laser Disc w/ prototype scenes, Sony player, new CPO, Original side
art, Cambridge Audio subwoofer, raised letter Wico door. Includes the
original DL disc as well + an extra New CPO. $1400

2) Pole Position I - works 100%. Original and VERY nice. $400

3) Pole Position II - works 100%. Original and VERY nice. $400

4) Mappy - works 100%. New CPO, nice marquee. $300

Buy them all and get an incredible deal: $2300

Cash and carry preferred. Can accept PayPal.
Shipping through NAVL can be arranged.

Games located in Johnson City, TN.
This is the Johnson City/Bristol/Kingsport area.

Email me if you're interested.

- Don