o.k. thanks for info i thought it was good sorry OP i have not kept up with the latest on laptops i use to be into gaming on laptops but has been a few years
1. What is your budget? around 1300$
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? around 15 or so
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? portable
5. How much battery life do you need? 4-5 hours
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? fallout new vegas high skyrim high diablo 3 ?
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) watch movies,youtube. use it for writting stuff
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 750GB
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. as long as it is a canadian or is free to ship to canada.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 3-4 years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? DVD
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. No alienware
13. What country do you live in? Canada
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.