WTB: Spy Hunter Steering Yoke or parts

Hi

I am after a Steering Yoke from a Spy Hunter either complete (or even not
complete).. hell, I'd be happy with just the handles at the moment.

Hoopstar

newbie

Hi,
I just picked up 3 Spy Hunter uprights yesterday. I was thinking I can
make two functional games out of three... All three have the steering
yokes on them, so I would have an extra one anyway. Do you need
specific parts (such as the handles or buttons) or do you need the
whole yoke? The SH yoke that I am thinking about is complete with thumb
& trigger switches and Weapons Van button and if I remember correctly I
think it was only missing the rubber stops. I only glanced at them
yesterday for a couple of minutes after I unloaded them but can check
again if you are interested.
I could snap a couple pics too if you want so you can see what it is
before you buy.
Anyone else need anything off of it?

Let me know...
Newbie