Anyone work on Old School Electro-Mechanical games in Seat..

Anyone work on Old School Electro-Mechanical games in Seattle Area ?? I
have one that needs to be looked at / help with.. Midway SPORTSMAN..
Was / is working but was having trouble with one of the DC motors /
seemed weak.. Need it to work to complete the target sequence for next
round.. Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about anyone work school electro mechanical games seat

    >Anyone work on Old School Electro-Mechanical >games in Seattle Area ??

    Check out rec.games.pinball- MANY EM pinball guys hang out there (same
    mechs)

    also check out mr. pinball collector register in your area. great
    source for finding locals.

    Kirb

    On 2005-05-28 06:28:28 -0700, darkrpa@yahoo.com said:

    > Anyone work on Old School Electro-Mechanical games in Seattle Area ?? I
    > have one that needs to be looked at / help with.. Midway SPORTSMAN..
    > Was / is working but was having trouble with one of the DC motors /
    > seemed weak.. Need it to work to complete the target sequence for next
    > round.. Thanks

    Well, we are in Vancouver, BC, but we do restore old EM games...just a
    couple of hours drive!

    John :-#)#
    --
    (Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
    Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call

Games Video Video Games