Anyone work on Old School Electro-Mechanical games in Seat..

Anyone work on Old School Electro-Mechanical games in Seattle Area ?? I
have one that needs to be looked at / help with.. Midway SPORTSMAN..
Was / is working but was having trouble with one of the DC motors /
seemed weak.. Need it to work to complete the target sequence for next
round.. Thanks

>Anyone work on Old School Electro-Mechanical >games in Seattle Area ??

Check out rec.games.pinball- MANY EM pinball guys hang out there (same
mechs)

also check out mr. pinball collector register in your area. great
source for finding locals.

Kirb

On 2005-05-28 06:28:28 -0700, darkrpa@yahoo.com said:

> Anyone work on Old School Electro-Mechanical games in Seattle Area ?? I
> have one that needs to be looked at / help with.. Midway SPORTSMAN..
> Was / is working but was having trouble with one of the DC motors /
> seemed weak.. Need it to work to complete the target sequence for next
> round.. Thanks

Well, we are in Vancouver, BC, but we do restore old EM games...just a
couple of hours drive!

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call