Windows XP refuses to boot up

I have two computers. One computer has a big hard drive with
windowx xp load. I put that hard drive to other computer but
it does not bootup. I usually know how to fix most problems by
myself but this time I can't figure out anything wrong.
It seems me that the new computer with pre-loaded windows xp
OS refuse to load. I believe it's about the Partition Manager system
that new computer can't recognized. This hard drive has a
Partition Manager installed that somehow new computer can't
recognize the partition. Does anyone has this experience?

Installing the hd onto another computer and expecting it to be configured
to that hardware is the problem.Even switching a hd to another computer
same make,model,probably wouldnt work.For the hd to work,youd need to
reinstall xp on that computer,with that drive,one can switch hds to another
computer to access its contents,but as the os,they wont switch.