Inbound connections limit in Windows XP Home

Is there a way to increase the inbound (five) connections limit in Windows
XP Home? Also what command will give me a list of only inbound connections?

One cannot increase the limit beyond five in XP Home.

Inbound connections limit in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;314882

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Eric F" wrote:

| Is there a way to increase the inbound (five) connections limit in Windows
| XP Home? Also what command will give me a list of only inbound connections?

The netstat command will give me all connections to the PC. How do I tell
which ones are inbound?