Inbound connections limit in Windows XP Home

Is there a way to increase the inbound (five) connections limit in Windows
XP Home? Also what command will give me a list of only inbound connections?
2 answers Last reply
More about inbound connections limit windows home

    One cannot increase the limit beyond five in XP Home.

    Inbound connections limit in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;314882

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Eric F" wrote:

    | Is there a way to increase the inbound (five) connections limit in Windows
    | XP Home? Also what command will give me a list of only inbound connections?

    The netstat command will give me all connections to the PC. How do I tell
    which ones are inbound?

    > One cannot increase the limit beyond five in XP Home.
    >
    > Inbound connections limit in Windows XP
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;314882
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "Eric F" wrote:
    >
    > | Is there a way to increase the inbound (five) connections limit in
    > Windows
    > | XP Home? Also what command will give me a list of only inbound
    > connections?

Support Windows XP Command Prompt Microsoft