Add and remove programs

fred

In the control panel there is a program for adding and removing programs but
I cannot see but 5 programs. I have a lot more programs on my computer than
that, but I don.t have any way of adding or removing them. How can I correct
this problem?

Line 226 Right
Remove The White Space from Add Remove: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm

--