Unwanted Setup Wizard

Hi All

Using XP Pro. Every time I log in as a user I get a Setup wizard
starting up. When I select the 'Next' option it gives the error
message 'Setup cannot continue on Windows NT Based systems, Click OK to
end setup'

I can't tell which program it is referrring to as there is no clue on
the wizard.

How do I stop this from loading at login please?

Al

--
chilisexnbeerPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

Al, Here are 2 tools from SysInternals that may help you get an insight on
what's running.
Autoruns (checks & shows what's set to auto-load at Windows startup)
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/autoruns.shtml

Process Explorer http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/procexp.shtml

--
Maurice N