Dimensions needed for Double Dragon cabinet (for a MAME pr..

Can anyone help me with the dimensions for the original double dragon
arcade cab (http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=&game_id=7619)

can't find them anywhere.

thanks!
4 answers Last reply
More about dimensions needed double dragon cabinet mame

    Mine is 24 1/2 wide by 30 deep by 71 high. (inches)

    It's original.

    http://www.brentradio.com/JackDanielsArcade/DoubleDragon.jpg

    Brent

    thanks a lot guys. this really helps me out. cheers.

    might not have the double dragon cabinet but maybe something similar with
    detailed dimensions and measurments here.

    http://jakobud.com/cabinetPlans.php

    k.

    "eggedd2k" <chrisnrach17@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help me with the dimensions for the original double dragon
    > arcade cab (http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=&game_id=7619)
    >
    > can't find them anywhere.
    >
    > thanks!

    any chance you could give me the exact dimensions of the double dragon
    cabinet i.e. like you get on the cjakobud site with diagrams and close
    up photos etc?

Games Video Video Games