Dimensions needed for Double Dragon cabinet (for a MAME pr..

Last response: in Video Games
May 29, 2005 3:49:16 PM

Can anyone help me with the dimensions for the original double dragon
arcade cab (http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=&game_id=761...)

can't find them anywhere.

thanks!
Anonymous
May 29, 2005 5:38:00 PM

thanks a lot guys. this really helps me out. cheers.
May 29, 2005 8:23:51 PM

might not have the double dragon cabinet but maybe something similar with
detailed dimensions and measurments here.

http://jakobud.com/cabinetPlans.php

k.

"eggedd2k" <chrisnrach17@aol.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone help me with the dimensions for the original double dragon
> arcade cab (http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=&game_id=761...)
>
> can't find them anywhere.
>
> thanks!

Anonymous
May 31, 2005 2:04:10 PM

any chance you could give me the exact dimensions of the double dragon
cabinet i.e. like you get on the cjakobud site with diagrams and close
up photos etc?
!