User Account Icons

May 18, 2005 1:47:19 PM

My user account Icons have disappeared. I can not get past that scree with
the Icons on it to use the computer. Is there a way around that screen?

More about : user account icons

Anonymous
May 18, 2005 2:14:01 PM

hold ctrl+alt and press delete twice
--
http://www.fast-rewind.com

"MCA" wrote:

> My user account Icons have disappeared. I can not get past that scree with
> the Icons on it to use the computer. Is there a way around that screen?
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 2:32:18 PM

Thank you.

!