User Account Icons

My user account Icons have disappeared. I can not get past that scree with
the Icons on it to use the computer. Is there a way around that screen?
2 answers Last reply
More about user account icons

    hold ctrl+alt and press delete twice
    --
    ---------------------------------------
    http://www.fast-rewind.com

    "MCA" wrote:

    > My user account Icons have disappeared. I can not get past that scree with
    > the Icons on it to use the computer. Is there a way around that screen?

    Thank you.

    "Nicoliani â„¢" wrote:

    > hold ctrl+alt and press delete twice
    > http://www.fast-rewind.com
    >

    > "MCA" wrote:
    >
    > > My user account Icons have disappeared. I can not get past that scree with
    > > the Icons on it to use the computer. Is there a way around that screen?

Support Microsoft Icons Windows XP