Congratulations, CHELSEA fans

Well done, although your team made it a bit more
nerve wrecking in the end than what I had hoped for.

Good job!

Sunhill

"Sunhill" <ohwhatthehell@for.com> wrote in message
> Well done, although your team made it a bit more
> nerve wrecking in the end than what I had hoped for.
>
> Good job!
>
> Sunhill

I would have laughed heartily if Huth's header had looped in. I wanted
Bayern to lose but I really don't like Huth

Dy

Em Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:02:13 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
escreveu:

> Well done, although your team made it a bit more
> nerve wrecking in the end than what I had hoped for.
>
> Good job!
>
> Sunhill

tks, and good luck tomorrow!

--
Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Dynamic Forward wrote:

> "Sunhill" <ohwhatthehell@for.com> wrote in message
>
>>Well done, although your team made it a bit more
>>nerve wrecking in the end than what I had hoped for.
>>
>>Good job!
>>
>>Sunhill
>

> I would have laughed heartily if Huth's header had looped in. I wanted
> Bayern to lose but I really don't like Huth
>
> Dy

Huth was ok. He sure knows how to tackle like a man though.

Dynamic Forward wrote:
> "Sunhill" <ohwhatthehell@for.com> wrote in message
>
>>Well done, although your team made it a bit more
>>nerve wrecking in the end than what I had hoped for.
>>
>>Good job!
>>
>>Sunhill
>

> I would have laughed heartily if Huth's header had looped in. I wanted
> Bayern to lose but I really don't like Huth
>
> Dy

Can only think you're a Newcastle fan! ;-)

Huth was out of position last night, but played well!

Still - glad we got through - and here's to the scousers winning through
tonight!

--
"Arsenal are the football club with class and dignity in English
football. " - Ian Harvey, April 2005

Eduardo Lima Liguori wrote:
> Em Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:02:13 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> Well done, although your team made it a bit more
>> nerve wrecking in the end than what I had hoped for.
>>
>> Good job!
>>
>> Sunhill
>

> tks, and good luck tomorrow!

Well.. Gerrard, Hamann, Pongolle, Mellor, Josemi etc out with injury.
Cisse is on the bench though, but haven`t played since september,
Morientes is a no-no in the champ league and Alonso is back from injury,
but how fit is he?? Ok, we beat Leverkusen without Gerrard, so we`ll
see. I`ve been saying all year that liverpool is just fine without him,
so I shouldn`t complain about that...but back then we had Cisse, Alonso,
hamann and Josemi FIT FOR FIGHT... Oh well, I was surprised they got out
of their group and now they`re in the quarter final. I`m happy
anyway..since Juventus is also one of "my" teams.

>> I would have laughed heartily if Huth's header had looped in. I wanted
>> Bayern to lose but I really don't like Huth
>>
>> Dy
>
> Can only think you're a Newcastle fan! ;-)
>
> Huth was out of position last night, but played well!
>
> Still - glad we got through - and here's to the scousers winning through
> tonight!

Nope, Oxford United all the way

Dy

Em Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:27:02 +0200, Sunhill <fortheloveof@god.com>
escreveu:

> Eduardo Lima Liguori wrote:
>> Em Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:02:13 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
>> escreveu:
>>
>>> Well done, although your team made it a bit more
>>> nerve wrecking in the end than what I had hoped for.
>>>
>>> Good job!
>>>
>>> Sunhill
>> tks, and good luck tomorrow!
>>

> Well.. Gerrard, Hamann, Pongolle, Mellor, Josemi etc out with injury.
> Cisse is on the bench though, but haven`t played since september,
> Morientes is a no-no in the champ league and Alonso is back from injury,
> but how fit is he?? Ok, we beat Leverkusen without Gerrard, so we`ll
> see. I`ve been saying all year that liverpool is just fine without him,
> so I shouldn`t complain about that...but back then we had Cisse, Alonso,
> hamann and Josemi FIT FOR FIGHT... Oh well, I was surprised they got out
> of their group and now they`re in the quarter final. I`m happy
> anyway..since Juventus is also one of "my" teams.

Juventus played as ever, and I'm glad one of us will be at the final!
Congrats!

--
Eduardo Liguori

Eduardo Lima Liguori wrote:
> Em Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:27:02 +0200, Sunhill <fortheloveof@god.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> Eduardo Lima Liguori wrote:

>>> tks, and good luck tomorrow!
>>>

>> Well.. Gerrard, Hamann, Pongolle, Mellor, Josemi etc out with injury.
>> Cisse is on the bench though, but haven`t played since september,
>> Morientes is a no-no in the champ league and Alonso is back from
>> injury, but how fit is he?? Ok, we beat Leverkusen without Gerrard,
>> so we`ll see. I`ve been saying all year that liverpool is just fine
>> without him, so I shouldn`t complain about that...but back then we
>> had Cisse, Alonso, hamann and Josemi FIT FOR FIGHT... Oh well, I was
>> surprised they got out of their group and now they`re in the quarter
>> final. I`m happy anyway..since Juventus is also one of "my" teams.
>

> Juventus played as ever, and I'm glad one of us will be at the final!
> Congrats!h

As a liverpool fan, I can understand them building a WALL around the
penalty area. Well done. Perfect game since they aimed for 0-0!
As a Juventus fan: What the HELL was that? No play, no dribbling no
tactical knowledge at all. Did they really think Nedved could win a
header against Biscan, Hyypia and Carragher???

As a fan of football...I think it will be chelsea - Milan in the finals,
but the final last year contained two surprises...and who`s to say it
won`t happen twice...

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:21:04 +0200, Sunhill wrote:

> Eduardo Lima Liguori wrote:
>> Em Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:27:02 +0200, Sunhill <fortheloveof@god.com>
>> escreveu:

>>> Well.. Gerrard, Hamann, Pongolle, Mellor, Josemi etc out with injury.
>>> Cisse is on the bench though, but haven`t played since september,
>>> Morientes is a no-no in the champ league and Alonso is back from
>>> injury, but how fit is he?? Ok, we beat Leverkusen without Gerrard,
>>> so we`ll see. I`ve been saying all year that liverpool is just fine
>>> without him, so I shouldn`t complain about that...but back then we
>>> had Cisse, Alonso, hamann and Josemi FIT FOR FIGHT... Oh well, I was
>>> surprised they got out of their group and now they`re in the quarter
>>> final. I`m happy anyway..since Juventus is also one of "my" teams.
>>

>> Juventus played as ever, and I'm glad one of us will be at the final!
>> Congrats!h
>>
> As a liverpool fan, I can understand them building a WALL around the
> penalty area. Well done. Perfect game since they aimed for 0-0!
> As a Juventus fan: What the HELL was that? No play, no dribbling no
> tactical knowledge at all. Did they really think Nedved could win a
> header against Biscan, Hyypia and Carragher???
>
> As a fan of football...I think it will be chelsea - Milan in the finals,
> but the final last year contained two surprises...and who`s to say it
> won`t happen twice...

They have been playing that well for a little while, even still I expected
them to get the result. I don't think they will win Serie A either. The
game against Fiorentina was definitely entertaining though.

If PSV beat Milan then I'm definitely going to lose my sanity.

--
- / - Daniel - / -