Cisco Aironet 350 PC card

Erik

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Hey there, I have an Aironet 350 (AIR-LMC350) pc card w/o the intregrated
antenna, it has the dual MMCX connectors. When looking at the edge it looks
like there could be a detachable "intergrated antenna", similar to Demarc's
ReliawaveT 802.11b 100mW High Power Wireless PC Card. Does anyone know of
an antenna that will fit onto this card?
thanks
erik

roblesernie

Distinguished
May 26, 2011

The antenna is the least of your concerns. What is important and more difficult to figure out is the names of the connections needed from the card to the antenna. so you already half of the puzzle. mmcx to x to antenna. so get a antenna figure out what connection the antenna has (x) and ebay mmcx to x cable. I only use one mmcx connection on my 350 card. I dont know what the other one is for?