FT: williams volume pot with harness

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

anyone need one?

i'll trade any good condition 'cool' looking marquee that I can hang in my
room. trying to collect some 'wall clutter' for the planned gameroom in my
spare room i'll be setting up this summer.

classic titles are always my first choice. just something I can put in a
frame and hang it like Todd has on the walls at TNT. maybe even make a
little lightbox or
something.

let me know what ya' got.

k.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I have a few marquees. Make Traxx, Street Fighter II, Double Dragon,
Bosconian. Nothing great, but anything interest you?

Mark Hooks

"Keith in NJ" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in message
> anyone need one?
>
> i'll trade any good condition 'cool' looking marquee that I can hang in my
> room. trying to collect some 'wall clutter' for the planned gameroom in my
> spare room i'll be setting up this summer.
>
> classic titles are always my first choice. just something I can put in a
> frame and hang it like Todd has on the walls at TNT. maybe even make a
> little lightbox or
> something.
>
> let me know what ya' got.
>
> k.

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

How much for the Bosconian???