Please help with my Ms. pac!!!

Hello everyone,

I have a Ms. Pac-Man which was working just fine a few hours ago, but
when i powered it on just now non of the control work. everything else
is fine, picture, sound is all there. Can anybody tell me how i can fix
this?

Thanks

Check your ground on your joystick first. This can come undone
depending on how well it was on their from there.

non of the control work, joystick, button 1, 2, coin switches. nothing.
Im just as puzzled.

If the player1, player 2 don't work, you really aren't sure if the joystick
works or not? Does the credit switch work/coin mech?? Sounds like a ground
wire.

Thomas