Need help with Netstat -n

Im looking for ip when im in a certain game but when i type netstat or
netstat -n it comes up but disapeers really fast is there a setting or
something that can fix this where i can keep window open? using windows xp
2 answers Last reply
More about need netstat

    Use the Command Prompt rather than the Run box.
    Type: CMD , in the Run box to launch the Command Prompt.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "zlee" wrote:

    | Im looking for ip when im in a certain game but when i type netstat or
    | netstat -n it comes up but disapeers really fast is there a setting or
    | something that can fix this where i can keep window open? using windows xp

    Damn I'm such a nub thnx so much for the tip :P

    "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

    > Use the Command Prompt rather than the Run box.
    > Type: CMD , in the Run box to launch the Command Prompt.
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "zlee" wrote:
    >
    > | Im looking for ip when im in a certain game but when i type netstat or
    > | netstat -n it comes up but disapeers really fast is there a setting or
    > | something that can fix this where i can keep window open? using windows xp

Support netstat Microsoft Windows XP