Zenith Monitor Problems

I have a 25in SF2 CE the colors are real dim I try to adjust out but
the game blurs out. IS IT THE TUBE OR THE MONITOR BOARD??????

HELP ASAP

I would bet the tube. It probably needs rejuvenating. If you have
already replaced the capacitors this is all that is left. If you
haven't done a cap kit yet, it is certainly worth about an hours time
and 5 bucks to try it.

Pat