Sign in with
Your question

where to buy graphics card?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 6, 2004 6:37:54 PM

I live in sweden and here are all the new gpu's very expensive.
If I look at newegg I can get an gf6800gt for around 400$, but they don't ship outside the us.
If I would like to buy the same card in sweden it would cost me allmost 600$
Is there any cheap onlinestore that ship to sweden?

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by tennen on 10/06/04 02:41 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

More about : buy graphics card

October 6, 2004 7:14:59 PM

i can get it for you, and mail it, provided that you pay all costs. paypal me the $400.

:tongue: <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/priyajeet/Finger.jpg" target="_new"><i><font color=red>Very funny, Scotty.</font color=red><font color=blue> Now beam down my clothes.</font color=blue></i></A> :tongue:
October 6, 2004 7:30:55 PM

Thats nice, but I can't afford it right now anyway. But thanks for being kind. I was just hoping there would be any site that ships outside the US if I in the near future would buy any hardware. I have realised that allmost all comp. hardware is about 130% - 200% more expensive here than in the US. I would save a lot if the shipping would be possible for a nice price.
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
October 6, 2004 8:21:54 PM

Any relatives over here in the US that are more trustworthy than PJ? :lol:  That might work for you down the road. Oh, and No Offense meant, it was a nice gesture, but a scary one too.

ABIT IS7, P4 2.6C, 1GB Corsair XMS 4000 Pro Series, Radeon 9800 Pro, Santa Cruz, TruePower 430watt
October 6, 2004 8:31:02 PM

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

:tongue: <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/priyajeet/Finger.jpg" target="_new"><i><font color=red>Very funny, Scotty.</font color=red><font color=blue> Now beam down my clothes.</font color=blue></i></A> :tongue:
a b U Graphics card
October 6, 2004 8:39:12 PM

:lol: 

ABIT IS7, P4 2.6C, 1GB Corsair XMS 4000 Pro Series, Radeon 9800 Pro, Santa Cruz, TruePower 430watt
October 6, 2004 9:07:37 PM

Quote:
Thats nice, but I can't afford it right now anyway. But thanks for being kind. I was just hoping there would be any site that ships outside the US if I in the near future would buy any hardware. I have realised that allmost all comp. hardware is about 130% - 200% more expensive here than in the US. I would save a lot if the shipping would be possible for a nice price.

What about customs? How much would the import fee be? Just VAT?

Mobile XP 2600+ (11X200)
Abit NF7-S v 2.0
Maxtor 60GB ATA 133 7200RPM
512MB Corsair Twinx 3200LL
BBA 9800 Pro
Enermax Noisetaker 420 watts
Win2K sp4
a b U Graphics card
October 6, 2004 9:09:08 PM

The funny thing is considering some of the REAL gestures that have happened on the forum I would almost trust some people here. But not as a noob, and not to someone who's sig eludes to them being a naked trekkie! :lol: 

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil: 
October 6, 2004 9:13:56 PM

send it as a gift or used broken item. <font color=white>(full of cocaine or heroin)</font color=white>

a b U Graphics card
October 6, 2004 10:26:43 PM

:lol: 

yeah, I'd have no problem trusting on something cheap, but not $400.

October 7, 2004 4:06:36 PM

I have no idea what the import fee would be, but I think that I can buy the good with no UStax since the good is exported and then I pay tax in sweden instead. It should be about equal.
But it's kind of funny anyway how big the pricediff is.
And according to the "trust anyone you dont know", I dont. We have a good shopping site that using a good system there customer 2 customer can trust each other.
1.one put the money in the shoppingsites bank.
2. the other guy send the good away when the site confirm the money are in.
3. when the good have arrived the money will be transfered to the sellers account.

Well. I just have to look more for any other onlinestore that ships to sweden.
October 7, 2004 5:57:37 PM

hey, i m one of the few (maybe just me) people here who actually uses real name for nick ! will u trust me ? :wink: :tongue:

October 8, 2004 6:18:00 AM

if you buy the product used, is there still an customs or import fee?

maybe you could try looking on e-bay for a card

man who fart in church, sit in his own pew
!