Clay - Missile Command Hi Score Save Kit Done Yet?

Clay,
I know you were working diligently on this MC hi score save kit. Has
this been finished or very close to being finished? Just curious on
when you think it may be done. I'm thinking of selling my missile
command as it's been a few years and no one devised a kit that actually
works to date. I'm sure there are some people out there looking for
this kit as well. If the kit arrives soon, I'll keep the MC. If not,
off to ebay it goes. I just never play it without having a score to
beat.

John

I'm waiting for it. :)

Scott C.