screen frezzes at logoff

I am running windows xp with 5 users.. when 1 or more people have programs
running I can't log off on some screens.. It just hangs..mouse pointer moves,
ctrl+alt+del does nothing... Have to restart the computer.. I have a 768
memory in the computer (512 + 256 cards) Thanks for your help
1 answer Last reply
More about screen frezzes logoff

    How to copy data from a corrupted user profile to a new profile: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811151

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "ricrak" <ricrak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2DF694D-A1D3-4C08-8CB0-4BB5DCD70C53@microsoft.com...
    > I am running windows xp with 5 users.. when 1 or more people have programs
    > running I can't log off on some screens.. It just hangs..mouse pointer moves,
    > ctrl+alt+del does nothing... Have to restart the computer.. I have a 768
    > memory in the computer (512 + 256 cards) Thanks for your help

Computers Windows XP