screen frezzes at logoff

Tags:
  • Computers
  • Windows XP
May 18, 2005 8:37:18 PM

I am running windows xp with 5 users.. when 1 or more people have programs
running I can't log off on some screens.. It just hangs..mouse pointer moves,
ctrl+alt+del does nothing... Have to restart the computer.. I have a 768
memory in the computer (512 + 256 cards) Thanks for your help

More about : screen frezzes logoff

Anonymous
May 19, 2005 1:21:48 PM

How to copy data from a corrupted user profile to a new profile: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811151