Please help with my Ms. Pac-Man!!!

Hello everyone, I have a Ms. Pac-Man which was working just fine a few
hours ago, but when i powered it on just now non of the control work,
that includes the player 1 and 2 buttons, the joystick, aswell as the
coin switches. everything else is fine, picture, sound is all there.
Can anybody tell me how i can fix this? Thanks

All grounds are fine, and i reseated the PCB edge connector, checked
every molex. I'd assume the sound to work because when i turn on the
machine i can hear the speaker start up. i think the problem to all
this might have been when i tried to get the coin counter to work, i
must have connected it to a wrong cable. ever since that the controls
wont work. I hope someone can help me out.

Hmmm...

Assuming the control panel and coin door are plugged
into the harness, check for broken grounds, reseat
the edge connector onto the PCB, etc.

BTW, how do you know the sound is working, since you
have no controls to coin/start a game?

Scott C.