Jd

Does anyone here know why all the sudden I cannot send pictures from "My
Pictures" like I have been doing for 3 yrs? I can re-size them in My
pictures, but from there it won't send the pic. to my e-mail message.
Anyone have a fix for this? Please?
I see this question has been asked by a few others, so it must be a windows
problem.
I e-mailed Microsoft directly but haven't heard anything back yet.

Thanks, JD

Try these commands from Start-Run dialog:

regsvr32 sendmail.dll
regsvr32 shimgvw.dll

Then, if you're using OE as the default mail client, run these commands
exactly as given:

"%programfiles%\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /reg
regsvr32 "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\msoe.dll"

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"JD" <JD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone here know why all the sudden I cannot send pictures from "My
> Pictures" like I have been doing for 3 yrs? I can re-size them in My
> pictures, but from there it won't send the pic. to my e-mail message.
> Anyone have a fix for this? Please?
> I see this question has been asked by a few others, so it must be a
> windows
> problem.
> I e-mailed Microsoft directly but haven't heard anything back yet.
>
> Thanks, JD

TRENDING THREADS