XP-My Pictures?

Does anyone here know why all the sudden I cannot send pictures from "My
Pictures" like I have been doing for 3 yrs? I can re-size them in My
pictures, but from there it won't send the pic. to my e-mail message.
Anyone have a fix for this? Please?
I see this question has been asked by a few others, so it must be a windows
problem.
I e-mailed Microsoft directly but haven't heard anything back yet.

Thanks, JD
1 answer Last reply
More about pictures

    Try these commands from Start-Run dialog:

    regsvr32 sendmail.dll
    regsvr32 shimgvw.dll

    Then, if you're using OE as the default mail client, run these commands
    exactly as given:

    "%programfiles%\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /reg
    regsvr32 "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\msoe.dll"

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "JD" <JD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone here know why all the sudden I cannot send pictures from "My
    > Pictures" like I have been doing for 3 yrs? I can re-size them in My
    > pictures, but from there it won't send the pic. to my e-mail message.
    > Anyone have a fix for this? Please?
    > I see this question has been asked by a few others, so it must be a
    > windows
    > problem.
    > I e-mailed Microsoft directly but haven't heard anything back yet.
    >
    > Thanks, JD

Microsoft Windows XP