FS: 2 Gallag and 1 Ms. Pac boards - $50 shipped - US only

Last response: in Video Games
May 30, 2005 8:29:40 PM

I've got 2 of the JAMMA single board Gallag pcbs and one Ms Pac.
Gallag #1: works great, but where it says score, I have 4AA5FF.
Gallag #2: Somethings boots, but the only sound is BOOM.
Ms. Pac: Bad sound, plays well.

First $50 offer that can pay via paypal takes all 3.

Best,

- Mike -
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 9:01:04 PM