FS: 2 Gallag and 1 Ms. Pac boards - $50 shipped - US only

I've got 2 of the JAMMA single board Gallag pcbs and one Ms Pac.
Gallag #1: works great, but where it says score, I have 4AA5FF.
Gallag #2: Somethings boots, but the only sound is BOOM.
Ms. Pac: Bad sound, plays well.

First $50 offer that can pay via paypal takes all 3.

Best,

- Mike -
1 answer Last reply
More about gallag boards shipped only

    Gone, thanks!

    - Mike -

    On Mon, 30 May 2005 16:29:40 -0600, Mike Haaland
    <mhaaland@mikesarcade.com> wrote:

    >I've got 2 of the JAMMA single board Gallag pcbs and one Ms Pac.
    >Gallag #1: works great, but where it says score, I have 4AA5FF.
    >Gallag #2: Somethings boots, but the only sound is BOOM.
    >Ms. Pac: Bad sound, plays well.
    >
    >First $50 offer that can pay via paypal takes all 3.
    >
    >Best,
    >
    > - Mike -

Games Video Video Games