Best Way to get rid of Scuff Marks?

Don't really want to do any painting if i don't have to. Wondering if
there is anything that will remove scuff marks(the kind in the front
from kids kicking it)

Mike
--
http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

Belt sander? or maybe windex/soft chemical cleaner; a friend of mine
swears by those new 'magic erasers' from Mr. Clean; can't hurt to try
one.

Magic erasers work great for scuff marks and for cleaning up cps and
what not...great at pulling the dirt out of the small pits....If you
get the dual sided ones be really easy with the blue scrubbing
side....it will pull paint.....

Thanks everyone...I'll have to try one of those Magic Erasers. Thanks
again.

Mike
--
http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

I use Dupont 3812 Enamel Reducer. It takes off scuffs, glue, dirt. It is
$14+ a gallon but I use it for everthing.

Magic erasers work great, although I haven't tried them on an arcade. I used
them on the porche I auctioned, cleaned the plastic like new. I like "goo
gone" also for mark removal.
Rick