Screen Saver problems

I have a Dell Dimension 8300 with windows xp home edition on it. After
getting no help from Dell, I was wondering if someone possibly knows the
answer. For some reason I have my screen saver set up for slide show. On
occasion the screen saver automatically goes to the windows default screen
saver on its own. This especially happens if no one is logged onto the
system. How do I get my screen saver to stay on the slide show at all times.
I believe it always did until recently. Also, for one reason or another a
system restore will not work....can someone help with that too. Dell had no
idea why it would not restore my system to an earlier date. Thanks in
advance for all your help.

Customize the logon screen wallpaper, screensaver and other settings using
Tweak UI:
http://www.winxptutor.com/tweaklogon.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Patti R" <Patti R@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a Dell Dimension 8300 with windows xp home edition on it. After
> getting no help from Dell, I was wondering if someone possibly knows the
> answer. For some reason I have my screen saver set up for slide show. On
> occasion the screen saver automatically goes to the windows default screen
> saver on its own. This especially happens if no one is logged onto the
> system. How do I get my screen saver to stay on the slide show at all
> times.
> I believe it always did until recently. Also, for one reason or another a
> system restore will not work....can someone help with that too. Dell had
> no
> idea why it would not restore my system to an earlier date. Thanks in
> advance for all your help.

TRENDING THREADS