Need info: Part number BT476KP35

Need info about a part.

Part number is: BT476KP35

Looks to be an RGB video generator IC. Was this a custom
IC, or are they available somewhere. Thanks for any help.

Best Regards,

John Hermann

John,

I've got it: IC, D/A CONVERTER, TRIPLE, 6-BIT, CMOS, DIP, 28PIN

Email me directly for a datasheet.

- Craig

John,

First try contacting Conexant directly and see if they can help you
locate a distributor that has stock:

http://www.conexant.com/wwsales/america_sales.html

If that doesn't work, I've had very good results with Rose Electronics.
They are a chip broker, so they do the bid/ask business thing. Try to
get a good idea from Conexant how much they should cost, and then start
there with Rose. Expect to pay a bit more for it though.

http://www.roseelectronicsinc.com/search.html

Good luck!

- Craig

Craig,

Thanks, I got the datasheet; now I know what it is. But where
can I get a replacement?

Best Regards,

John Hermann