Daniel

a window "my documents" is coming after every opened sessions.
i have a xp pro
all users (admin or not) have the same problem on this PC.
i want to kill this window !
what can i do ?

My Documents open at startup
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555294

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"daniel" <daniel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>a window "my documents" is coming after every opened sessions.
> i have a xp pro
> all users (admin or not) have the same problem on this PC.
> i want to kill this window !
> what can i do ?

Daniel

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> My Documents open at startup
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555294
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> "daniel" <daniel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >a window "my documents" is coming after every opened sessions.
> > i have a xp pro
> > all users (admin or not) have the same problem on this PC.
> > i want to kill this window !
> > what can i do ?

OK
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555294
is the good way.
just an explanation
in userinit
i don't have a blank behind the comma
look, i have
C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.e­xe,c:\windows\...
after
C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.e­xe, c:\windows\...

be careful with sysprep
sysprep change userinit

best regard

daniel, france, montauban