XP Startup problem

When I sign on to Windows the Start menu does not load up. It will only load
up if I keep the pc on. I have tried everything almost; Reinstalling
windows, tried creating new accounts, uninstalling software, restore,
virus/spyware scan. I have tried all these with no luck. I can log into my
guest account and all works just fine!?
So if anyone knows how I can solve this problem please let me know. Thank
you.
1 answer Last reply
More about startup problem

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Doom07" <Doom07@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1EFE65C1-24E1-456F-ABF5-0A0A2B5C49AE@microsoft.com...
    > When I sign on to Windows the Start menu does not load up. It will only load
    > up if I keep the pc on. I have tried everything almost; Reinstalling
    > windows, tried creating new accounts, uninstalling software, restore,
    > virus/spyware scan. I have tried all these with no luck. I can log into my
    > guest account and all works just fine!?
    > So if anyone knows how I can solve this problem please let me know. Thank
    > you.

Windows XP