XP Startup problem

May 19, 2005 1:00:02 PM

When I sign on to Windows the Start menu does not load up. It will only load
up if I keep the pc on. I have tried everything almost; Reinstalling
windows, tried creating new accounts, uninstalling software, restore,
virus/spyware scan. I have tried all these with no luck. I can log into my
guest account and all works just fine!?
So if anyone knows how I can solve this problem please let me know. Thank
you.

More about : startup problem

Anonymous
May 20, 2005 2:40:46 PM