Restore deleted e-mails

muriel

Distinguished
May 3, 2004

I have deleted some e-mails which I shouldn't have. In order to restore I
went to recycle bin - but they are not there. If they have gone from deleted
items in outlook express is that it???

muriel

Distinguished
May 3, 2004

Thank you Mark. So do I buy this software? Is that the only way?

DBXtract -- Program to extract messages from OE folders: http://www.oehelp.com/DBXtract/Default.aspx

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509