FM2005 Non-League Scene

Last response: in Video Games
April 15, 2005 7:45:44 PM

Hi There

Fairly new to the FM2005 scene, recently converted from CM. Absolutely
loving it especially the non-league aspect (Currently Basingstoke in
Conference South). Does anyone else enjoy playing at this level? Do you
find it more of a challenege etc...??

Pw

More about : fm2005 league scene

Anonymous
April 15, 2005 7:53:10 PM

Watching over us from Center Neptune, 7-"Paul Whitewick"-7 wrote...

> Fairly new to the FM2005 scene, recently converted from CM. Absolutely
> loving it especially the non-league aspect (Currently Basingstoke in
> Conference South). Does anyone else enjoy playing at this level?

I've only ever played FM2005 as Bishop's Stortford. But then I haven't
played it that much. I need to get back to it.

I even got as far as buying the Non-League & Conference Review (or whatever
it's called) newspaper every week when I was really into the game. Much
easier than trying to find information on players for the South Korean and
South African clubs I played in CM4.

In fact, I don't think I've played as a top-flight club since trying
Arsenal in the first CM, back in '94.
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 10:22:49 PM

On 15 Apr 2005 15:53:10 GMT, The Rev wrote:

> Watching over us from Center Neptune, 7-"Paul Whitewick"-7 wrote...
>
>> Fairly new to the FM2005 scene, recently converted from CM. Absolutely
>> loving it especially the non-league aspect (Currently Basingstoke in
>> Conference South). Does anyone else enjoy playing at this level?
>
> I've only ever played FM2005 as Bishop's Stortford. But then I haven't
> played it that much. I need to get back to it.
>
> I even got as far as buying the Non-League & Conference Review (or whatever
> it's called)

'The Non-League Paper' Perhaps? I Think it comes out on Sundays.

--
- / - Daniel - / -
Related resources

"Paul Whitewick" <paulandnicky@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D 3onj8$in4$1@titan.btinternet.com...
> Hi There
>
> Fairly new to the FM2005 scene, recently converted from CM. Absolutely
> loving it especially the non-league aspect (Currently Basingstoke in
> Conference South). Does anyone else enjoy playing at this level? Do you
> find it more of a challenege etc...??
>
> Pw

Now that I've got my PC working again, I've just started playing with my
local team, Altrincham, in the Conference North. My aim is to have them in
the Top League within 20 seasons. Watch this space...

And yes it is more of a challenge. Have been knocked back by loads of people
I tried to get on loan, and am trying to balance the books even though I'm
only £20 p/w over my wage budget.

The joys of management

Paul
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 12:03:14 PM

phee wrote:
> "Paul Whitewick" <paulandnicky@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:D 3onj8$in4$1@titan.btinternet.com...
>
>>Hi There
>>
>>Fairly new to the FM2005 scene, recently converted from CM. Absolutely
>>loving it especially the non-league aspect (Currently Basingstoke in
>>Conference South). Does anyone else enjoy playing at this level? Do you
>>find it more of a challenege etc...??
>>
>>Pw
>

> Now that I've got my PC working again, I've just started playing with my
> local team, Altrincham, in the Conference North. My aim is to have them in
> the Top League within 20 seasons. Watch this space...
>
> And yes it is more of a challenge. Have been knocked back by loads of people
> I tried to get on loan, and am trying to balance the books even though I'm
> only £20 p/w over my wage budget.
>
> The joys of management
>
> Paul

The Non-League Paper is out on Fridays and Sundays as far as i'm aware.
I appreciate it would take a massive amount of work and perhaps a
computer the size of a house but I would love to see even lower leagues
envolved. Perhaps down as far as Step 5.

Pw
!