Motorola v400

Last response: in Network Providers
August 21, 2004 3:56:38 PM

Hi

I boughy an unlocked Motorola V400 from Cingular. I use it with FIDO.

I cannot send SMS from my phone, since, I think, the phone is not well
configurated.

Does someone know the rigth configuration for this phone to work with Fido
network.

Thank you

Raymond
Montreal

More about : motorola v400

Anonymous
August 21, 2004 9:54:25 PM

Fido's message center number is: +15149931123 you will probably have to
change this setting in your phone.

!