WINNER

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2004

mark.. please shoot me an email with a status on the Mr Do jamma
adapter i bought from you. i was hoping to have it this week.

thanks.

Did you place the order a year ago? if not, ....... ;)

Z!

winner@soulshot.com wrote:
> mark.. please shoot me an email with a status on the Mr Do jamma
> adapter i bought from you. i was hoping to have it this week.
>
> thanks.

mark

I heard they locked him away in an institution.
"zadok!" <aaron@classicarcade.org> wrote in message
> Did you place the order a year ago? if not, ....... ;)
>
> Z!
>
> winner@soulshot.com wrote:
>> mark.. please shoot me an email with a status on the Mr Do jamma
>> adapter i bought from you. i was hoping to have it this week.
>>
>> thanks.

Yes, the Massachusettes Institute of Technology.
I heard he's planning an escape soon....

Matt

"MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote
>I heard they locked him away in an institution.

mark

I heard it was the Laughing University.

"MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
> I heard it was the Laughing University.

Their graduation gowns are white-- and the sleeves buckle in the back. ;-)

-Clay

....i guess his being committed was paypal induced since he was on here
runing rampant until i paid for an adapter.
:)

well i guess i can safely assume i won't have it this weekend then.

k.

"Clay Cowgill" <c.cowgill@comcast.net> wrote in message
> "MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
> > I heard it was the Laughing University.
>
> Their graduation gowns are white-- and the sleeves buckle in the back. ;-)
>
> -Clay

mark

Huh.With him you might get it sometime this year.
"Keith in NJ" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in message
> ...i guess his being committed was paypal induced since he was on here
> runing rampant until i paid for an adapter.
> :)
>
> well i guess i can safely assume i won't have it this weekend then.
>
> k.
>

> "Clay Cowgill" <c.cowgill@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> "MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
>> > I heard it was the Laughing University.
>>
>> Their graduation gowns are white-- and the sleeves buckle in the back.
>> ;-)
>>
>> -Clay

good to know. not sure why i didn't google his name first.. i'd have bought
it somewhere else.
i'm not one to down people publicly so i'll just say that he was pretty
responsive to my emails until I paypalled the money.

maybe he's on vacation or something, though it'd have been nice to know
that.

luckily i have people in the next town over who can personally pick up the
board or my money and mail it to me if he can't make it to the post office.

k.

> Huh.With him you might get it sometime this year.
> "Keith in NJ" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in message
> > ...i guess his being committed was paypal induced since he was on here
> > runing rampant until i paid for an adapter.
> > :)
> >
> > well i guess i can safely assume i won't have it this weekend then.
> >
> > k.
> >

> > "Clay Cowgill" <c.cowgill@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >> "MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
> >>
> >> Their graduation gowns are white-- and the sleeves buckle in the back.
> >> ;-)
> >>
> >> -Clay

Last time I ordered something from him I got the adapters a few days after I
paid for them.

> Huh.With him you might get it sometime this year.

WINNER

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2004

believe me.. i understand working around the clock.. it's more the norm
for me as well. i only ask for some simple communication.

if he's at work for 4 days straight that still leaves 3 days that i
haven't heard from him since I sent the money.

i also said in my original post that i wanted to know who had these
adapters and that i was looking at getting it quickly.

i'm sure his work is great and i take everything i read on here with a
grain of salt. in fact i was only looking for a trend in him not
getting back to people in a timely manner. i'm really not interested in
his personality... just how long it's going to take for me to get my
stuff. if he'd have told me up front in the 2-3 back to back emails i
got from him pre-payment that it would take a couple of weeks.. then
i'd have made a decision to either wait.. or find another source.

well. he's got my money so i guess i'll just forget about that project
until the adapter shows up at my door.

guinness

Spaeth has been at work for 3-4 days straight, literally. He'll send out
your adapter, he's not trying to avoid you. Sure, Mark can be flaky, but
he's not dishonest and his work is good. I'd take a delayed-shipped
adapter from him without a problem. Whatever google searches you do, you
will only come up with people thinking he's arrogant but whoopdee doo.
You'll get your adapter.

tim (NH)

In rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace guinness <timburnhamREMOVE@adelphia.net> wrote:
: Spaeth has been at work for 3-4 days straight, literally. He'll send out
: your adapter, he's not trying to avoid you. Sure, Mark can be flaky, but
: he's not dishonest and his work is good. I'd take a delayed-shipped
: adapter from him without a problem. Whatever google searches you do, you
: will only come up with people thinking he's arrogant but whoopdee doo.
: You'll get your adapter.

The chip is done and submitted now!

I'll send the adapter before I go hibernate for a week or so. =-P

I never actually made it to 3 days straight...
I think the most I worked in a stretch was about 60 hours, but I think my
sleep total for the past week is under 20 hours.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

it lives!

thanks for the update. looking forward to playing some mr do.

k.

"Mark C. Spaeth" <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote in message
> In rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace guinness
<timburnhamREMOVE@adelphia.net> wrote:
> : Spaeth has been at work for 3-4 days straight, literally. He'll send
out
> : your adapter, he's not trying to avoid you. Sure, Mark can be flaky,
but
> : he's not dishonest and his work is good. I'd take a delayed-shipped
> : adapter from him without a problem. Whatever google searches you do,
you
> : will only come up with people thinking he's arrogant but whoopdee doo.
> : You'll get your adapter.
>
> The chip is done and submitted now!
>
> I'll send the adapter before I go hibernate for a week or so. =-P
>
> I never actually made it to 3 days straight...
> I think the most I worked in a stretch was about 60 hours, but I think my
> sleep total for the past week is under 20 hours.
>
> --
> Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
> 50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
> Cambridge, MA 02139
> (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

Hey Keith,
I got that 5" monitor and finished the conversion. It works out
great being it's small and can run right off a switcher....

Don
NJ