Help does anyone do Cinematronics board repairs?

I have an Armor Attack that needs some work on the monitor board and
the power supply to start with is there anybody out there that can
help? I've had this game for six months and I would really like to
actualy play it at some point it was one of my all time favs at the
arcade. Thanks!

Mark Shostak does impecable work on these. Unfortunatly he is a bit
backlogged at the moment. But if you don't mind waiting a little while
longer to get it fixed right you can email him here: Info@cinelabs.com
His prices seem to have went up sine the past posts I looked up about
him had let on. But then again you get what you pay for and I
understand it will be fixed properly.

Give him a shout. I am not affiliated.

- Matt

Sorry, thats I N F O @cinelabs.com

Just put it all together.. you know the drill.

- Matt