Need Mr. Do manual/schematic...

Hi All-

Can anyone point me to a schematic and/or complete manual for a Mr. Do vid?
Preferably cocktail table model. Just need/want to rewire the main
connector on the board to the rest of the machine (all messy right now) as
well as install a switching power supply and need some guidance on what goes
where.

Willing to buy printed manual, or online copy/scan may do for now.

Thanks!

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Think I found what I need at KLOV.com....

May still be interested in finding a hard copy of manual/schematics for this
game to go with it if/when I can get it all running and fixed up- thanks!

Ray J
--

"Ray Johnson - Action Pinball" <staff@actionpinball.com> wrote in message
> Hi All-
>
> Can anyone point me to a schematic and/or complete manual for a Mr. Do
vid?
> Preferably cocktail table model. Just need/want to rewire the main
> connector on the board to the rest of the machine (all messy right now) as
> well as install a switching power supply and need some guidance on what
goes
> where.
>
> Willing to buy printed manual, or online copy/scan may do for now.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ray J.
> --
> Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
> Salt Lake City, Utah USA
> Web: www.actionpinball.com
>
> We're serious about pinball. Anything else is just for fun!

ray..give me your address...will send a manual with the schemetics...