Mouse Hesitates

I'm running Win XP Home with SP2. My mouse constantly hesitates and
momentarily locks then works and then hesitates once again. Any clues? I'm
running a microsoft mouse.
1 answer Last reply
More about mouse hesitates

    "Will DuPower" <digitalice@prodigy.net> wrote in message
    > I'm running Win XP Home with SP2. My mouse constantly hesitates and
    > momentarily locks then works and then hesitates once again. Any clues?
    > I'm running a microsoft mouse.

    I forgot to mention that it is a PS/2 optical mouse. It runs like a dirty
    trackball mouse.

    Will

Mice Microsoft Windows XP