Mouse Hesitates

May 19, 2005 11:20:23 PM

I'm running Win XP Home with SP2. My mouse constantly hesitates and
momentarily locks then works and then hesitates once again. Any clues? I'm
running a microsoft mouse.

More about : mouse hesitates

Anonymous
May 19, 2005 11:34:50 PM

"Will DuPower" <digitalice@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> I'm running Win XP Home with SP2. My mouse constantly hesitates and
> momentarily locks then works and then hesitates once again. Any clues?
> I'm running a microsoft mouse.

I forgot to mention that it is a PS/2 optical mouse. It runs like a dirty
trackball mouse.

Will
!